All horses, all humans, are beautifully individual.
We all live life and process in our own way.
Horse Sense Education and Advocacy Nonprofit intends to celebrate all the colors and beautiful creations on our mother Earth.
Horse Sense Education and Advocacy horses offer a unique experience from the horse's point of view. We welcome the community to enjoy the inherent sense of wellbeing when with horses, to build relationship, to feel connection, and to be educated in a safe inclusive setting.
Horse Sense Education and Advocacy Nonprofit is a 501.c3 .
We design programs in collaboration with program such as CASA, Veteran outreach , homeschools, charters and more.
We offer 6 week courses for those community members who qualify under current grants.
Grants may vary.
Scroll down for our Mission Statement.
Please contact us for current programming possibilities.
Horse Sense Education Nonprofit is an organization aimed to improve the quality of life of humans and horses through integrative and educational programs.
Horse Sense was created for the love and understanding of people and horses.
First, we rehabilitate horses. Then, we build connection and partnership between horse and rider through step-by-step education. The goal of these comprehensive interactions with horses is to empower and enrich lives.
Outcomes include improved self-esteem, self-confidence, leadership skills, emotional regulation, communication skills, and empathy, patience and mindfulness.
We believe that no matter your background or age, there is always room to grow, and something new to learn. We offer a safe, enjoyable, experience to tap into these opportunities in a supportive and educational environment.
Additional benefits of equine interactions include:
· Spiritual Well-Being through Connection to Nature - nature’s impact on the human spirit, to unplug and be present, is restorative, healing, and fosters deep meaningful connection in people
· Physical Health Benefits - improved strength, flexibility, building core strength; improvers circulation
· Mental Health Benefits- interpersonal interactions, relationships, quality of life, mindfulness
· Reduce Stress- deeper breathing, relaxed state of mind, connection with self and extraordinary being.
· Improve Brain Function - improves balance coordination, stimulates new neural pathways
· Feelings of Relaxation - better breathing, better immune system, helps inflammation, improves digestion, increases brain function and ability to cope.
(They/They/Them) All need to identify in their own unique way. Everyone is a Diamond. We honor all.